At DS Laweyrs, we advise companies on strategies for implementing compliance procedures as part of anti-corruption and anti-laundering requirements, both internally and before regulatory authorities, for the purposes of obtaining authorisations, permits and licenses.
Our multi-disciplinary experts advise and train our clients on how to design and assess efficient compliance mechanisms that company with the law, manage risks and align with strategic objectives.
Our teams have designed an exclusive, customised and coordinated compliance programme that enables clients to :
- Favour ethical choices that also create value ;
- Anticipate changes in the legal and tax environment ;
- Define and prevent risks (extraterritoriality, in particular) ;
- Secure the company and its assets from an economic and financial perspective ;
- Protect its reputation.
We advise on the following areas
- Prevention and management ;
- Legal and regulatory overview (European directives and transposition into national law, the Sapin II anti-corruption law) ;
- Risk mapping ;
- Criminal risk prevention ;
- Assessment of existing mechanisms ;
- Performance and management indicators ;
- Legal and operational assistance ;
- Whistleblowing management ;
- Damage assessment, criminal risk management ;
- Internal and external communication ;
- Remediation plan.